Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big News


I love this kind of day….the tenacious kind where nobody’s gonna slow me down (oh no, I’ve got to keep on moving…). The kind where you wake up early – only pressing the snooze button once - and share some quality time and a great workout with Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas. Get home and down a protein shake, get your beautiful children and husband fed and dressed, compose a press release, send it out to as many publications as possible, change 2 poopy diapers, find a new showroom, and accomplish two long conference calls without any interruption. All of this done by 2:00 p.m.

I also love the kind of days where you have great news to share with the world (hence the press release). What’s the big news you may ask? Well, today we officially announced our exclusive distribution and supply agreement with BMB Distribution Limited in Canada. Not only is it a big day for the Prego Planner, but it’s a big day for me as a mompreneur. I’m thrilled about entering the Canadian market with BMB Distribution and I see their focus on the maternity and baby market being a great strategic fit for the Prego Planner. Canada, here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment