Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho


Hello Out There GlaMOMorous Blogollowers!

Just in case you were wondering what happened to me…I wasn’t watching where I was going and fell off the face of the earth. I’m struggling to find my way back as I get lost in my own backyard, but I am confident that you will hear from me very soon.

The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is that I’m working my tail off trying to promote my products – the Prego Planner and Tot Tag. May was a very interesting and opportunistic month for Braelyn Bounty Bug. The Prego Planner was featured in Pregnancy & Newborn Magazine (Hooray!), I had my interview and photo shoot with Life In Chenal Magazine (Go Girl!), we were invited to have a trunk show at a fabulous store by the name of Dressed to the Nines in San Diego, California, (My Fav City) and I received final samples of our new product we hope to launch this fall (You're gonna love it). Soooo…I can’t let the momentum stop.

My average bedtime these days is about 1 a.m. with morning quickly arriving at 5:30 a.m. – well, at least it has for the past three weeks. Everyone (not living in my home) seems to think I am superwoman. However, those living in my home know that superwoman is far from who I really am. These days, with little to no sleep, I am more like the Seven Dwarfs:

Bashful – At a loss for words because I have no energy to speak them.

Doc – However, still able to adequately perform my emergency Doc Mom calls.

Dopey – Warning: Lack of sleep can lead to dim-witted comments and actions.

Grumpy – Do I need to explain?

Happy – Just another part of my “septolarism”.

Sleepy – Once again, do I need to explain?

Sneezy – Randomly caught a summer cold and I blame it on my lack of sleep.

Okay, it’s 11:30 p.m…….heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it’s back to work I go….

No comments:

Post a Comment