Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Babyluxe {daily} Product Review


I have to admit, I’m plum worn out. I would love to say that I find it very simple to be a mom of two very young and beautiful boys while being an amazing wife to my loving husband while trying to get my business off the ground and keeping my home in order. However, it just isn’t easy…it is exhausting.

At times, it’s easy to think that something has to give. Yesterday, however, I received notice that Babyluxe {daily} had posted a review on our products; and after reading the article, it confirmed once again why I am doing this “small business thing”.

About the Prego Planner, Babyluxe said,

“You will not find anything like this planner in the book stores…this is truly unique, filled to the brim with pages of essential ‘checklists’ and planning tools!”

“If you’ve tried other planners and were not happy I’m positive you’ll find what you need with this one!”

Checkout everything Babyluxe {daily} has to say about the Prego Planner and Tot Tag at http://babyluxedaily.com/2009/12/08/braelyn-bounty-bug-free-gift-with-purchase/. While your there, look for the special code that will score you a FREE Tot Tag of your choice with any Prego Planner offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment