Monday, May 25, 2009

I’m A Survivor

It’s late at night. The kids have been in bed for a while, my husband is catching up on his Sunday paper in bed (at least I think he is – I haven’t heard any snoring yet), a load of clothes is in the dryer, the dishwasher is going and I am here having my nightly affair with Microsoft Word and QuickBooks.

I’m composing a press release to announce Braelyn Bounty Bug’s efforts to support the fight against breast cancer with the Susan G. Komen Foundation. In the month of October 2009, Braelyn Bounty Bug will be donating 20% of gross online sales of our “Dressy” Prego Planner and “Roundabout Pink” Tot Tag to the Foundation. I hope all of you will “Go Pink” in October and energize the science to find the cures.

Anywho, while typing, it occurred to me that some of you might be curious about the status of Project Keep Lilly Grace Alive. Well, in the words of Beyonce …..

I’m a survivor
I’m not gon’ give up
I’m not gon’ stop
I’m gon’ work harder
I’m a survivor
I’m gonna make it
I will survive
Keep on survivin’

(Hmmmm…great intro into my press release…..)

Oh, and before you go, please notice Lilly Grace’s SECOND pink bud!! Go girl!


1 comment: